[rt-users] RT::Extension::Assets - missing Wikitext area and Select date widgets on Bulk Update

Kevin Buckley kevin.buckley.ecs.vuw.ac.nz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 20:00:24 EDT 2014

Hi there,

Have been playing around with the Asset Tracker extension in an RT 4.2.2
environment, using the rt-extension-assets master branch from 20140228.

All seems to work very nicely so far, however, in looking to populate
a large set of common assets, I came to use the Bulk Update facility
and found that, of the Custom Fields I had defined for the catalog(ue)
in question, I wasn't presented with either a "Wikitext area" or a "Select
date" widget on the Bulk Update page,

(See attached PNG)

although those widgets do appear within the page for a single asset.

Is this just a "ToDo", something broken that should be there, or something
I've missed in the setup so far?

For completeness, the browser is a Firefox 26.0 within an Ubuntu 1204 OS,
and I am currently testing using the standalone rt-server interfacing to a
MySQL database.

Kevin M. Buckley

eScience Consultant
School of Engineering and Computer Science
Victoria University of Wellington
New Zealand