[rt-users] Custom fields validation on moving between two inactive states, after upgrade

Michele Bergonzoni bergonz at labs.it
Thu Apr 10 08:04:28 EDT 2014

I recently upgraded from 4.0.9 to 4.2.3 and some users tell me that the
behaviour of mandatory custom field changed.

We have two "inactive" states: the usual "new" and "to be done". They
say that moving a ticket from "new" to "to be done" did not require
filling the mandatory CFs in 4.0.9 and does require filling them in 4.2.3.

Before I recover 4.0.9 from backups and make a test installation, does
anybody know if I missed something from the release notes? I tried to
read them all, but I did not see anything about this.

Thanks in advance,
				Bergonz

--
Ing. Michele Bergonzoni - Laboratori Guglielmo Marconi S.p.a.
Phone:+39-051-6781926 e-mail: bergonz at labs.it
alt.advanced.networks.design.configure.operate