[rt-users] Custom fields validation on moving between two inactive states, after upgrade

Michele Bergonzoni bergonz at labs.it
Fri Apr 11 02:54:11 EDT 2014

> I recently upgraded from 4.0.9 to 4.2.3 and some users tell me that the
> behaviour of mandatory custom field changed.

I recovered the old installation and DB from backups and the mistery is
solved: from 4.0.9 to 4.2.3, the file share/html/Ticket/Modify.html
changed in such a way that my "Default" callback was actually breaking
custom field validation in 4.0.9, and is not any more breaking it in 4.2.3.

Best regards,
				Bergonz