[rt-users] Clickable custom field in User Summary display page

Lieven Bridts Lieven.Bridts at ocmwpuurs.be
Thu Apr 24 04:24:48 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I like the new RT 4.2.3 and its new features. Great work.
At the moment we are extending our RT with custom fields, which seems to work well.
Using clickable links in e.g. the Asset Display-page works as expected.
And adding custom fields to the User Summary (display) page is fairly simple using Set(%UserSummaryExtraInfo)

But the shown (CF.)fields are not clickable although they're configured as such.
So, as I see it, at the moment there's no place where I can use a clickable "User-Customfield"
Did I overlook something?

Many thanks and keep up the good work!

Lieven Bridts