[rt-users] email template

Eierschmalz, Bernhard Bernhard.Eierschmalz at scheppach.com
Tue Aug 5 02:44:11 EDT 2014

Hello,

is it possible to define email templates for RT?

A little background information:
We use RT for order processes, and we have lots of messages that are nearly same (e.g. ‘your order was shipped today with tracking No. 1234’ or ‘please pay your invoice of XY € to bank account 12345 with subject order 2345’ ). So you see there’s a lot of static content but also lots of variable stuff. Is it possible to generate an email template the user can send out?

Before RT they used different Outlook email-Signatures for this. So a comparable solution would be great!

Best regards
Bernhard