[rt-users] Unprivileged users - Edit ticket/Sign up as CC

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Tue Aug 5 07:35:43 EDT 2014

I'm still not seeing what I'm missing. I have a group called "End Users" I put all my clients into. One user, Test User, is in "End Users" but has had Privileged removed, Unprivileged has not been explicitly set either. The permissions on each queue for "End Users" are: CreateTicket, ReplyToTicket, Watch, SeeCustomField, SeeQueue, Showticket, ModifyCustomField and ModifyTicket.

When I submit a ticket with this user and then go to the ticket all they can do is Reply/Comment. Does Unprivileged need to be set? I must be overlooking something but I'm just not seeing it. Thanks!

Stephen J. Cena
Supervisor/Systems Administrator - MIS/IT Dept
Quality Vision International
850 Hudson Ave
Rochester,NY 14620
Phone: 585-544-0450 x300
Please report email problems to: postmaster at qvii.com

QVII MIS/IT Dept - We do what we must because we can.
"Thank you for helping us help you help us all."

Message: 1