[rt-users] closing a ticket

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Aug 6 13:01:41 EDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 03:01:29PM +0200, Matthias Henze wrote:
> Am 06.08.2014 um 14:52 schrieb Alex Peters:
> > Did you follow all of the upgrade steps as documented in the README,
> > including running "make upgrade-database" or "rt-setup-database"?
>
> Well ... I think so ... at least the database is upgraded.

The only real reason that On Resolve Notify Requestors can fail to
prepare is that the Template fails to parse.

Check that
a)
Nobody has a blank Queue Level template called Resolved which would
disable outgoing mail (common trick on older RTs that have been
upgraded).
b)
The Resolved template exists and is valid (try editing and saving it)

-kevin