[rt-users] Unprivileged users - Edit ticket/Sign up as CC

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Aug 11 11:12:54 EDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 08:51:06PM +0000, Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) wrote:
> Kevin - What I mean is there are three check boxes: Everyone, Privileged, and Unprivileged. There are no checks in any box.

You're conflating the state of a user with permissions granted to
groups of users.

> Right now, my single Unprivileged user creates a ticket, but is only
> abble to Reply/Comment and that's all.

The only updates available to Self Service users are those available
on the Update page, which is available both by clicking Reply or by
clicking on the title of The Basics box.

As suggested by others in the thread, if your users need to modify
dates and users on tickets, they need the Privileged UI or you need to
extend the SelfService UI.

-kevin