[rt-users] Disable creation of tickets via email

Fredrik Rambris fredrik.rambris at cdon.com
Fri Dec 5 08:14:42 EST 2014

Hi, everybody.

We run an old RT3 and we would like to change how users submit tickets.
Today they mail in tickets. We want to force them to submit via a web
form that then create the tickets with the required information.

They should be able to add correspondance to an existing ticket as usual.

I know how to make the webform thingy create tickets via CLI. I just
want to disable ticket creation via email.

rt: "|/usr/sbin/rt-mailgate --queue 'General' --action correspond ....

How can this be done?

[CDON.COM] <http://www.cdon.com>