[rt-users] docs improvement suggestion for full-text searching

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Mon Dec 8 13:12:50 EST 2014

Sphinx refuses to run without that parameter. Which given that it wasn’t defined in the file they really should have set the default appropriately and not whined at the user, but this is the version of Sphinx currently in RHEL EPEL so there’s going to be a lot of RHEL/CentOS users running into this problem.

--
Jo Rhett
+1 (415) 999-1798