[rt-users] Cannot save Article searchs for system use

scott.dalzell scott.dalzell at aveva.com
Mon Feb 3 10:07:23 EST 2014

i am currently using RT4.0.12 and i am trying to create a dashboard to
display all new Articles that have been created in the last 2 weeks

the first hurdle i have come across is that i can not save any Article
searches into anything other that 'My Searches' this means that even if i
create a suitable search, other users will not be able to view the results

is there anyway to allow me to save an Article search with the privacy set
to 'RT System's saved searches'?