[rt-users] Looking for info on apache2 configuration rt-4.2.2

john boris jborissr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 12:23:00 EST 2014

I am at the next step of installing rt-4.2.2 on Ubuntu 12.10. (I had a
working 3.6 RT install on a Fedora Server which is on life support at the
moment and have to make this move)

The install went fine except for some issues with PERL modules I resolved
but now I am at the web configuration spot. I am new to the configuration
of the apache2 server with its multiple file configuration. Although it
explains a lot in the web-deployment.pod it lacks telling you which
configuration file to use.

I am looking for a HOW-TO for this or someone who has done this that can
tell me which file the directives go. This server will only host an RT
instance and nothing else.The web server is working but only for the "It
Works!" page.

TIA.

--
John J. Boris, Sr.