[rt-users] rt-mailgate +getmail issue

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Feb 13 10:13:08 EST 2014

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 04:47:42PM +0200, Yavor Marinov wrote:
>    I've manage to solve this with [1]RT-Interface-Email-Filter-CheckMessageId extension.

I'm glad that this fixed your issues, however for the archives, RT
works just fine and has for years with the subject tag (the [XXXXXX]
part) being anywhere in the subject.

Usually this points to a misconfiguration in RT's rtname, the regexp
that understands it or Queue level subject tags.  But since you didn't
provide enough information about that, we can't even guess.

-kevin