[rt-users] rt-mailgate +getmail issue

Yavor Marinov ymarinov at neterra.net
Fri Feb 14 02:14:08 EST 2014

Additional information won't hurt anyway. The only regexp which is
configured in RT_Siteconfig.pm is

Set($RTAddressRegexp , '^rt at domain.com$');

What should be Regexp in order to detect the [XXXX] anywhere in the
Subject field

---
Find out about our new Cloud service - Cloudware.bg
<http://cloudware.bg/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=newwebsite>
Access anywhere. Manage it yourself. Pay as you go.
*Yavor Marinov*
System Administrator

Neterra Ltd.
Telephone: +359 2 975 16 16