[rt-users] rt 4.0.10 & RT-Extension-JSGantt v0.19 can not print color bars

Alex Geo. alex at russian-cyprus.org
Tue Feb 25 06:27:39 EST 2014

Dear all,

We are having a strange issue. JSGantt works fine, but when it comes time
to print it on a paper or into a PDF - the color bars are not showing up.

If I go though to the jsgantt webpage from the same PC, I am able to see
the color progress bars on the chart during printing (can submit
screenshots if needed). Tried on various PCs, tried from Chrome/FF/IE -
same result.

There are no errors or debug messages in the apache log.

Please help, thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Alex