[rt-users] Time zone troubles

Richard Bessey rbessey at wwchhs.org
Thu Jan 2 17:59:17 EST 2014

All,
I was hopeful to get some pointers.

I have RT installed and running on a Centos box.

All is well and everything is working smoothly.

Only one problem, if you look at the attachment the timestamp for the message in RT and the timestamp for the e-mail is differn't.

I have my RT set for the America/Los_Angeles time zone, yet if you look at the attached screen shot, you will see its using both UTC and PST times.

Is there a way to correct this so they both show the correct date and time for my timezone?
Thoughts?

Here is my setup:
RT 4.0.6
Mysql 5.1.61