[rt-users] RT farming management?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Jan 16 10:38:05 EST 2014

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 11:39:08PM +0100, Marc Chantreux wrote:
> everything must be done via cli (optionnally, a little web app to
> control the whole thing).
>
> I don't see another simple solution (please don't tell me about the
> configuration management systems) but maybe i'm wrong so any feedback
> (or existing code, experiments,...) is welcomed.

While we have written one-off scripts for these deployments, and I
know other folks have as well, I suspect that you'll find that most of
the modern work is being done with a configuration management system.
I've not used it, but I know folks have worked on
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/darin/rt
and there may be a chef equivalent.

-kevin