[rt-users] How to find possible values for an object

rwzoerner rick at zoerner.com
Thu Jan 16 15:21:54 EST 2014

I'm not a Perl programmer and the documentation for RT isn't very friendly
for folks like me. I'm trying to put the ticket owner's full name in a
template, for example, and I can't find anything that tells me what the
possible values are for {$Ticket->OwnerObj}. I did see a snippet that used
{$Ticket-OwnerObj->Name} but that displays just the username, not the full
name.

Aside from needing to resolve that specific problem, is there a way a
non-Perl-person can find what values are possible for other objects, as
well?

Thanks, I know this is such a noob question, but I'm stumped.
-Rick