[rt-users] User/Summary.html not showing CF's

Al Joslin allen.joslin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:03:04 EDT 2014

I've defined some User CF's, I've enabled the CFs & given Everyone 'SeeCustomField' permission via global user permissions

When a NonPrivileged user logs in - they cannot see their own custom fields

When a Privileged user logs in - they cannot see their own custom fields, nor those of Non-Privileged users

What am I doing wrong, and how do I debug Rights problems ?

Thanks
Al;