[rt-users] Help with setting RT Due Date

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Tue Jul 15 16:49:55 EDT 2014

I have a need to prompt the user for the desired need by date at ticket creation. I did not see how to use the RT due date so I created a field called Need-By-Date and set it up as Mandatory and Select Date.

I need to set the RT Due Date to this value and I keep getting errors of various kinds.

I did look through the wiki and found AddDays, etc. functions but really did not see anything that would achieve this.

Can you help?

Thanks

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu