[rt-users] s/mime

Matthias Henze lists at mhcsoftware.de
Sat Jul 26 10:44:24 EDT 2014

Hi,

I try to enable s/mime signing for mails. I followed:

https://bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.2/RT/Crypt/SMIME.html

Key and certificate get detected and displayed by the queue. I want all
messages to be signed. When I enable "Sign all auto-generated mail."
auto-generated mails get signed and the destroyed by duplicating all
newlines. This leads to an invalid signed message.

Since I've enabled s/mime no answers get sent out any more by e-mail.
Auto generated mails are sent. What causes this?

I've only setup a key/certificate for the queue, not for agents as only
the queue address will/should be used for external communication.

Perhaps some one can help.

TIA
Matthias

--