[rt-users] RT Extension "Quick Update" missing?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Jul 31 15:15:29 EDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 01:56:36PM +0000, Rob Moerman wrote:
> The extension “Quick Update” is no longer available at the link posted off Best
> Practical.  The link ([1]https://bestpractical.com/rt/extensions.html?
> J:V-region-extension-list.id=40#RT::Extension::QuickUpdate) results in a “not
> found” message at CPAN.
>
> Is this extension still available and useable with RT 4.2.6?

Looks like it was never shipped to CPAN, which is where that page
tries (incorrectly) to link.

You can get it from our github, but I've also pushed version 0.02 to
CPAN so it'll be available from your local mirror and linked on
https://metacpan.org/release/RT-Extension-QuickUpdate later today.

-kevin