[rt-users] fcgi read timeout error in 4.2.5

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Tue Jul 29 16:29:52 EDT 2014

On Jul 29, 2014, at 3:32 PM, Alex Vandiver <alexmv at bestpractical.com> wrote:

>> I did confirm this bug occurs against a 10g and 11g Oracle database
>> using 4.2
>
> What steps do you use to reproduce the error?  If we can trigger it
> locally (we test against 10g), we can more easily fix the error.
> - Alex

I didn’t need to do anything specific to reproduce it. I just upgraded to 4.2 and it started. It is somewhat intermittent though. I usually login to the main dashboard in a tab and set it to refresh every 10 minutes and it happens within about half an hour. I also can make it happen by refreshing the main page over and over.

If I can provide anything else let me know.

--
Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager | SUNY Geneseo