[rt-users] Problem with WYSIWYG Editor in tickets

Markus Wildbolz markus.wildbolz at aon.at
Sun Jun 1 16:00:52 EDT 2014

Hi there!

I have made a new installation of RT 4.2.4 on Debian 7.
I now have the problem (in comparison to my old system running RT 4.0.1)
that it is not possible to create a HTML-Table via the WYSIWYG
interface. If i click the button, the screen is gray for a moment and
nothing happens!
Also, I cannot paste content from MS-Word via the appropriate button.

Do you have any recommendations for my what i can check?

Maybe I should notice, that I upgraded the database from my old
system...

Thanks in advance,

Markus W.