[rt-users] Need Help: Hotlist [article] dropdown menus malfunctioning when replying to Tickets

Al Joslin allen.joslin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:00:47 EDT 2014

RT v/4.2.4, RT Assets v/1.0.1

I have a problem where I cannot include an Article into a Ticket reply

I have configured for Queue Specific Articles & Hotlist support

I have the HotList drop down menus setup, but the selections do not work/persist properly.

You choose a class, which reloads the page and gives you the topics in the next menu, but the class selection is not shown (reverts to ‘-‘ ).

You then select an Article from the contained Topic -- and the page reloads again and you are back to selecting a class

And nothing is added to the Reply

I hope someone can answer this for me...

Al;