[rt-users] Read-only cusom field + refresh

Zlo pavel.orlov at rci.rogers.com
Fri Jun 27 11:50:26 EDT 2014

Hello,
This is my first question, and I don't have a lot of experience with RT.

My RT is 4.2.5

What do I need to achieve:
I have some Custom Fields for my Incidents queue
Classification
Current Effect
Projected Effect
Criticality
Incident Rating

I need Incident Rating to be read-only and I need it to auto-populate its
value depending on values of the other custom fields.

I've found this article:
http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/Howto-Pseudo-read-only-custom-fields-td45103.html
But I it was written for an older version of RT and I can't figure out how
to apply it to my RT, also it would solve only part of the problem

Thanks in advance