[rt-users] Customizing newest unowned tickets search with user-specific data?

Milt Epstein mepstein at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 30 18:40:46 EDT 2014

Thanks for that suggestion.  In fact, what you say makes sense, and
does work for the most part.  But, we have a certain number of admin
users (such as myself), who can see tickets in multiple queues.  I was
trying to set up something that would work for those users (we have
certain queues that are separate enough that we would prefer not to
see tickets in those queues).  Sounds like we may just have to live
with this though.

mepstein at illinois.edu