[rt-users] Looking for script to autoclose ticket

john boris jborissr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:24:32 EDT 2014

I have been searching the Wiki for a script that would resolve a ticket
when it is created. I use RT to track reports, installs and other automated
happenings on my servers. These generate a reply to me as I am the AdminCc
on those queues. I don't mind the replies. What i want is to have that
ticket automatically resolved and no resolved reply email sent. On my 3.6
RT instance I had a script like that (That system is down and I can't
locate the script).

Can anyone point me such a script.

I guess I haven't used the correct search terms to find it.

TIA

--
John J. Boris, Sr.
Online Services