[rt-users] Collect Feedback via CustumField and Link

ThJu jung at adesso.de
Mon Mar 17 06:39:32 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm pretty new to RT and want to implement a very simple feedback-function
to our RT.

I think of a scenario like this:

A customer gets an email when the ticket is resolved (already exists). In
this mail he will see a simple rating matrix in form of traffic lights,
smilies or something like this. This matrix should picture, if the customer
is satisfied with our work on this ticket or not (positiv, neutral, negativ
feedback). Behind these three matrix symbols are hyperlinks that represent
the feedback in a customfield relayed to the ticket (0 = no feedback, 1 =
positiv, 2= neutral, 3 = negativ). With a click on the suitable hyperlink/
image the customer is done with his feedback.

Now I'm looking for a way to implement a customfield that reacts on
autogenerated hyperlinks related to the customfield... Any ideas?

Thanks
ThJu