[rt-users] Predefined search for tickets referring to article | Group rights

rt4 rt4 at kry.dk
Wed Mar 26 05:30:53 EDT 2014

I set up a predefined search (to display on privileged users "RT at a
glance") for
tickets referring to a specific article (a:4). This article (a:4) is part of
a class
that's not supposed to show up on this group of users article dropdown list
on
the ticket reply page.

This is the way it has been for a very long time, and it has been working
just fine.

But now I see that the predefined search turns out empty for the privileged
group.
If I change the article class (containing the specific article mentioned) to
be open
for privileged users as well, the predefined search works for these users as
well.
But now the articles show up in the dropdown menu, and that's not how we
want
it.

So, is there a way that privileged users can enjoy a predefined search for
tickets
that refer to articles that are not supposed to show up on the dropdown
article
list (on ticket reply page) for this group of users?