[rt-users] Managerial reports

Justin Killen jkillen at allamericanasphalt.com
Mon May 5 14:39:55 EDT 2014

Often times in IT, issues will come into support staff and resolved without management ever knowing about it.  I have been tasked with providing management with a report that would show tickets closed within a certain date range, preferably restricted to a specific user.

Are there any existing extensions/reports that would fit this need?  I tried Activity Reports, but the Activity Detail report has quite a lot of static in it, and the ticket Title doesn't appear anywhere.  I think RTx::Statistics might works as well, but it doesn't seem to be supported within RT 4.2 yet.

Any suggestions?

-Justin