[rt-users] Multiple ticket query: cli vs. rest

Yoni Rabkin yrk at gnu.org
Fri May 9 12:03:50 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm adding RT REST support to my software (currently it uses the CLI as
a back-end.)

In the CLI I can get basic information about multiple tickets in one
call with:

rt> show -l ticket/123456,654321,98765

But in the REST interface, I can't do this (and the wiki is silent on
the topic of multiple tickets):

.../REST/1.0/ticket/123456,654321,98765/show?...

I'm guessing that the CLI uses the REST interface, so instead of
connecting wireshark to try and find out how it does it, I thought I
would ask here in case it's an unsupported REST call.