[rt-users] Moving a database to articles

IT Guy zachary.neubert at usu.edu
Mon May 12 17:13:31 EDT 2014

I have an old database that I'd love to move over to RT Articles. I have RT
running and a queue set up to receive the old database articles in HTML
format (I'll parse them with my own code to make things easier there).
However, I have not been able to find a way to move custom fields in tickets
to custom fields in articles. Another issue is doing this with the 2600-odd
articles I'm trying to move over. To do this manually would simply be a
waste of time. Is anyone familiar with functions like this or tried to do
this in the past?

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm willing to answer any questions
necessary to get this thing working.

Thanks,

IT Guy