[rt-users] Clickable custom field in User Summary display page

Lieven Bridts Lieven.Bridts at ocmwpuurs.be
Wed May 14 12:18:01 EDT 2014

Oops!

I'm sorry. You're right. I seemed to have missed your reply.
I understand that it's not possible to have CF-links on the User Summary Page for now.
That's a pitty, but I also support your strategy of not copying code.
As suggested, I will create a ticket for this, but surely do understand the low priority.
In the meantime I'll look for a work-around or alternative way.

Best regards,

Lieven Bridts