[rt-users] [rt-announce] RT 4.2.4 released

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Thu May 15 01:10:57 EDT 2014

On 14.05.2014 22:03, Alex Vandiver wrote:
> On 05/14/2014 02:36 AM, Gerald Vogt wrote:
>> I have upgraded from 4.2.3 to 4.2.4 and after the upgrade users only
>> see an empty rt at a glace page after log in.
>
> Have you customized your homepage from the global default?  Did all

I have changed the global RT at a glance, if that's what you mean by
"home page".

> users have this problem?  Was there anything in the error logs when

I can't tell about other users but I saw it with my account and the root
account.

> users logged in?

apache error logs look normal.

>> If I check the rt at a glance settings in the "Logged in" menu I can
>> see that everything has been cleared out. It was O.K. in 4.2.3.
>
> By this, I presume you mean /Prefs/MyRT.html ?  Did it offer the

Exactly.

> expected list under "Available"?

Yes. Everything is in the "Available" list and I am able to reconfigure
the page or even do a "Reset to default" and it gets populated with the
normal entries. After I save the "RT at a glance" page is back to normal
again..

> Can you navigate to Admin → Tools → System Configuration and show the
> value of "HomepageSettings" found under "Global attributes"?

HomepageSettings {
          'body' => [
                      {
                        'name' => 'My Tickets',