[rt-users] Scrip to stop jobs in RT being created if they don't originate from a specific domain

Carl Windus cwindus at redlands.qld.edu.au
Thu May 15 19:21:10 EDT 2014

Thanks Kevin, that's much appreciated, and definitely a better solution.

Kind regards,

*Carl Windus  |  IT Support Officer*  |  Dip IT (Networking), MTA.
*Redlands College - 38 Anson Road, Wellington Point. QLD 4160.*
*Ph: (07) 3286 0222     Fax: (07) 3207 3799*
*Please consider the environment before printing this email. No matter how
hard you push the envelope, it will still be stationery.*