[rt-users] send the whole email as HTML, not just the template?

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Fri May 23 20:24:45 EDT 2014

Testing 4.2.4, the display of HTML messages in the web UI is fantastic,
thank you. I've also run "switch-templates-to html" which has converted
all my templates.

But here's the thing: When I create a new ticket via email, I get the
new ticket notification using the HTML template - however, the message
itself is stripped to plaintext. I'm testing with HTML formatted
messages, containing bold text, large text, monospace text, inline
images, and all that stuff is displayed just fine in the web UI, but the
new ticket notifications and the AdminCc notifications still show the
message itself stripped to plain text (even though the template is now
HTML).

Is there any thing I could do about it? Is this a setting somewhere that
I could change?

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/