[rt-users] History Display on Main Display Page is Unformatted After Upgrade from 4.0.1 to 4.2.4

Steffan Vigano svigano at squaw.com
Wed May 28 14:16:10 EDT 2014

Hello,

Not sure how to describe this without screen shots, but after our upgrade to 4.2.4, the history section while viewing a ticket using the standard "Ticket/Display.html?id=xxx" page seems wrong.  It has slightly different font types for the text within the comments and the headers, but no other formatting at all.  Everything is just running together in one long output.  When we click the History link and view it via the "Ticket/History.html?id=xxx" page the formatting looks normal again with colored boxes, clean horizontal lines, shadowed boxes around the SHOW, REPLY, COMMENT, FWD sections etc, etc.   Whereas on the Display.html page there is no formatting at all.   I've put RT into debug mode but nothing related seems to be coming up.  The only issue I see is the following Warning:

[85536] [Wed May 28 18:01:54 2014] [warning]: The Mason component /usr/local/apache/htdocs.rt/share/html/Ticket/Elements/LoadTextAttachments is deprecated, and will be removed in RT 4.4.  You should use RT::Ticket->TextAttachments instead.  Call stack:
        [/usr/local/apache/htdocs.rt/local/html/Ticket/Display.html:209]
        [/usr/local/apache/htdocs.rt/share/html/Ticket/autohandler:66]
        [/usr/local/apache/htdocs.rt/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:682]
        [/usr/local/apache/htdocs.rt/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:370]
        [/usr/local/apache/htdocs.rt/share/html/autohandler:53] (/usr/local/apache/htdocs.rt/lib/RT.pm:955)

Searching the list archives and the web have not revealed any clues.  What else could I look at?   Is that warning even relevant?   We're using FreeBSD and Apache 2.2.19/ PHP 5.3.6/mod_fastcgi 2.4.6

Thanks
-S