[rt-users] Stop Auto-Reply message to specific address

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Nov 3 17:19:12 EST 2014

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 05:45:11PM +0000, Todd French wrote:
> The automated systems addresses show up in the user list and I tried removing
> the email field from those entries but RT is still attempting to deliver the
> autoreply.

This is the standard solution and works quite well for us.
You leave the username as the email address and blank out the Email
Address field.

If that is not working, you will need to show the user record, an
email being replied to and the email being sent, complete with useful
headers and debug logs.

-kevin