[rt-users] Stop Auto-Reply message to specific address

Davis Johny davis.johny at in.fcm.travel
Mon Nov 3 23:45:53 EST 2014

Hi,

By adding Custom condition script on script as below helped me on
restricting sending mails to particular domain. May be this will help !!
my @allowList = (
'support at in.fcm.travel'
);

my $transactionType = $self->TransactionObj->Type;
my $ticketRequestor = lc($self->TicketObj->RequestorAddresses);

if ($transactionType eq 'Correspond') {
  for (@allowList) {
    return 1 if ($ticketRequestor eq lc("$_"));
  }

  # wildcard matches
  return 1 if ($ticketRequestor =~ m/\@domain\.co\.in/i);
  return 0;