[rt-users] rt-users Digest, Vol 126, Issue 24

Al Joslin allen.joslin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:32:50 EDT 2014

yes, absolutely !  and they are part of a group, from which they get various permissions

perhaps I should create a group for admins and grant them superUser ?

thanks
al;

FLeon asked: (into the Nabble group, without showing up here in the list ?)

	Does the user have privileges? Meaning in the user menu, does he have the option "let this user be granted rights" turned on?