[rt-users] RV: Trouble with External Authenticathion

Jonathan Vindas jvindas at numar.net
Tue Oct 7 13:39:33 EDT 2014

Good morning,

I write this email because I installed Request Tracker 4.2.1 succesfully but I have a trouble with external authentication.
I investigate about RT::Authen::ExternalAuth plugin homewever when I try to compile RT_SiteConfig.pm throws some errors.
I think the reasons about my issues are my RT_SiteConfig. pm params not be correct.

We are confused with parameters of RT::Authen::ExternalAuth.

If you can explain each param relationated with ExternalAuth or provide an example RT_SiteConfig.pm.

Thanks

Jonathan Vindas Abarca

Grupo Agroindustrial Numar

Programador AX