[rt-users] RV: Trouble with External Authenticathion

William Clarke wclarke at simons-rock.edu
Tue Oct 7 14:29:50 EDT 2014

Jonathan,

Have you reviewed the README file? It provides some examples for
configuring RT_SiteConfig.pm. I just recently got my External Auth up
and running this morning with some assistance from this group so I'm
trying to pay it forward: ). Maybe this will help:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/ but if not I imagine
sending  rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com your External Auth settings
from RT_SiteConfig.pm along with error logs set to DEBUG would be quite
useful.

Thanks,

William Clarke
ITS System Administrator