[rt-users] porting over Asset Tracker info to a new instance

charlie derr cderr at simons-rock.edu
Mon Oct 13 16:29:11 EDT 2014

Greetings,

We've been using RT for several years and have a lot of data inside our old instance
(which is running RT 3.8.4 with the Asset Tracker module).  My colleague Will has
done some good work with spinning up a new version (and with the help of the list
getting it integrated with our LDAP) which is running 4.2.8.  Both the new and the
old are running off of postgres underneath.

Does anyone have any advice about how we can most efficiently migrate over our custom
asset types and asset information into the new version?

     thanks so much in advance,
           ~c