[rt-users] Number of displayed rows of a saved search in dashboard

Markus.Wildbolz at eu.magna.com Markus.Wildbolz at eu.magna.com
Tue Sep 9 05:30:42 EDT 2014

Hi guys.

I've constructed several saved searches (everyone with the number of rows
per page set to 10) and wanted to get them into a dashboard for overview.

I now have the problem, that the dashboard shows more than the specified
10 rows and i cannot find any other possibility to get rid of this.
Also, it is interesting, that the system saved searches (e.g. Saved
Search: My Tickets) also come up with " 50 highest priority tickets I own"
.

Does anyone have a clue for me where to start searching for the problem?
Is there maybe any other configuration-option i missed?

Thanks in advance,

Markus