[rt-users] Number of displayed rows of a saved search in dashboard

Markus.Wildbolz at eu.magna.com Markus.Wildbolz at eu.magna.com
Wed Sep 10 09:18:32 EDT 2014

I figured out, that if I change and save the settings for number of rows
in the subscription view (rt/Dashboards/Subscription.html), this also
effects the number of rows displayed within the dashboard (even if I
select "never" within the subscriptions frequency).

Is that a bug or a feature?

In my opinion, it would be best to have a seperated control for the number
of rows displayed in the WebUI, completly separated from the
subscriptions.

Greetings,
Markus