[rt-users] Failed to load dashboard

Carlos Ramos carragom at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 12:56:18 EDT 2014

Hi Christian,

This script is great, I was able to identify the users with a reference to
that specific dashboard. But I could not find how this information is
stored in the DB (my best guess is attributes.content which is binary) and
I really don't know much about the RT API. Do you know if it's possible to
remove theses invalid references directly in the database?, if not, how can
I do so through the RT API?

In the RT API there is a DeletePreferences in the RT::User class, but i
don't see how I can delete a specific DashboardInMenu id from the
preferences. Any ideas about this?

Thanks a lot for the help.

--
Carlos Ramos