[rt-users] Assigning HeldBy users during Asset Import

Mitch Kyser mkyser at albion.edu
Thu Sep 18 10:09:52 EDT 2014

After taking a little while to figure out just what the patch was (I've
 never programmed in PERL before) I applied it to the CSV.pm along with the
lines I commented out above and I was able to use the import to populate
the HeldBy role from my csv file.  There were a few exceptions and any
asset that already had a HeldBy entry did not get updated.  Thanks, that
will get me by for now.

As for the issue with the Bulk Update, I was poking around and saw that
somebody else had already sent in a bug report for it.

--
Mitch Kyser
Network Administrator
mkyser at albion.edu