[rt-users] Assigning HeldBy users during Asset Import

Mitch Kyser mkyser at albion.edu
Thu Sep 18 13:04:39 EDT 2014

Ok, after double checking my csv file and running a few more tests;

If there is no user in the HeldBy field then the import will add the user
in the csv file.

If the user in the csv file is different from the user already in HeldBy
then the import will add the user so you end up with multiple users in the
HeldBy field.

If the csv user is the same as the user already in HeldBy then no change is
made.

Thanks

--
Mitch Kyser