[rt-users] General reminder emails

fleon fleon at seguroscatatumbo.com
Tue Apr 7 10:38:55 EDT 2015

Hello, i currently have the following on my crontab to notify me every day at
2pm of opened or new tickets:

0 14 * * * root /opt/rt4/bin/rt-crontool --search RT::Search::FromSQL
--search-arg "Queue = 'apoyo' AND Owner != 'Nobody' AND (  Status = 'open'
OR Status = 'new' ) AND Created < '1 day ago'" --action RT::Action::Notify
--action-arg Owner,AlwaysNotifyActor --template 'Recordatorio' --transaction
first

My issue is that i get a email for each ticket and i would like something
more advanced, for example receiving just one mail with a list of these
tickets.

I am thinking the email should have a link to each ticket along with the
ticket description

Does RT come with something like this built in or would it require some
coding? I don't really know perl but if at least i get some pointers
regarding outputting the list of tickets in just one email maybe i can edit
a template based on existing code. I am seeing
RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue and i don't know if that's relevant, but
don't know if a template can handle complete perl